GoGreen Contracting | Home & Garden
"We are a locally owned and operated SouthEast Missouri construction
company that is passionate about using the highest quality material
and labor while bringing an eco-friendly flare to the construction
world. We help our customers make one green decision at a time."
With all of the recent storm damage in the area, we are seeing an
influx of insurance claims and stand ready to assist all of our
customers deal directly with their insurance company, meet their
adjuster, and understand their paperwork. Our internal process is the
same as all of the major insurance companies, therefore, we stand
poised to help with all of your insurance related needs.
Please contact us today for a free storm assessment of your property;
even if you think you don't have any damage! We have helped hundreds
of SouthEast Missouri customers save hundreds of thousands of dollars
this year! While at your property, we will inspect the entire
exterior of your home including roof, siding, gutters, windows,
painting and can do any emergency repairs that might be necessary.
All of this is free to you and will help you understand the extend of
the storm damage to your property.
goGreen Mission Statement
goGreen Contracting, LLC. makes efforts to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to comply with all applicable federal, state, county, and environmental laws and regulations. We recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers, and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments summarized below.
· Lessen our carbon footprint by utilizing the 3 R’s, Reduce, Re-use, and Recycle.
· Incorporate at least one environmentally conscious decision to every project that we do as a company.
· Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and operate our job sites with all necessary environmental permits, approvals, and operational controls.
· Promote relevant “Green” initiatives by way of our employees, suppliers, and our customers.
· Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance, not only at work, but in our day to day lives.
· Train employees on our policy and instill environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
· Strive to buy, sell and use environmentally friendly products whenever the market place allows.
· Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, materials, and services.
We commit to achieve a high level of performance by incorporating these objectives into our business planning and decision-making to ensure our goals are achieved.