Another intersection closed, trees planted as part of Broadway Corridor Proj. | Community Spirit
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - Construction on the Broadway Corridor Improvement Project is moving along, including a new closure on Tuesday.
The intersection at Broadway and Sprigg Streets is now closed. Officials say it will be closed for up to three weeks. Meantime, on the other end of Broadway, crews are starting to plant trees along the updated sidewalks.
For more information on the Broadway Corridor Improvement Project, you can click here to visit the city online.
- Parking problems on major Cape Girardeau street
- Broadway Corridor Project update 7/2
- Broadway Corridor Project update 6/18
- Broadway Corridor Project update 6/4
- City announces this week's Broadway Corridor Proj. closures
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.