Cape Girardeau hospital receives 20 Show-Me-Excellence awards | Community Spirit
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - A Cape Girardeau hospital recently won 20 Show-Me-Excellence awards for excellence in healthcare marketing from the Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing.
Saint Francis Medical Center says this is more than any other single hospital in the state.
This statewide honor recognizes an institution’s efforts to educate and inform the community about health-related issues and services. The awards also acknowledge superb quality in advertising, marketing and public relations projects produced by hospitals and healthcare systems throughout Missouri. The Missouri Hospital Association announced the awards at its 90th Annual Convention & Trade Show in Osage Beach, Mo.
Saint Francis’ Show-Me Excellence awards include:
Five first-place awards
- Things Happen Radio Ad (Category: Advertising – Radio)
- I Hate Cancer Print Ads (Category: Advertising – Print)
- I Hate Cancer Outdoor (Category: Advertising – Outdoor)
- Dig for Life website (Category: Websites – Internet)
- 2012 Calendar (Category: Photography)
Eight second-place awards
- Pink Up Cape 2011 Newspaper Wrap (Category: Advertising – Print)
- Things Happen Outdoor (Category: Advertising – Outdoor)
- 2011 Annual Report (Category: Annual Reports)
- Dig for Life Campaign (Category: Cooperative Partnerships)
- Flu Shot at Work Campaign (Category: Employee Communications Projects)
- Services to Business e-Newsletter (Category: External Publications/Routine – Electronic)
- PowerLine Employee Newsletter (Category: Internal Publications/Routine – Printed)
- Heart Hospital Cancer Institute Grand Opening (Category: Media Relations Activity or Program – Mid to Large Size Hospital)
Seven third-place awards
- Pink Up Cape 2011 Commercial (Category: Advertising – Television)
- Family BirthPlace Outdoor (Category: Advertising – Outdoor)
- 2011 Foundation Annual Report (Category: Annual Reports)
- New Physician Reception Invitation (Category: Direct Mail)
- 2012 NICU Calendar (Category: Photography)
- Pink Up Cape RENEW event (Category: Special Marketing or Public Relations Project)
- Pink Up Cape 2011 Video (Category: Video)
MAHPRM was formed in 1978 as an affiliated organization of the Missouri Hospital Association and an affiliated chapter of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development. The organization is governed by a board of directors consisting of a representative from each of the six districts in Missouri. Activities are coordinated through the MHA office in Jefferson City.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.