Oliver House Museum to host live nativity, candlelight tours | Community Spirit
JACKSON, MO (KFVS) - The Oliver House Museum will be giving a live nativity and candlelight tour starting Thursday, November 29 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Organizers say there will be a mailbox set up on the front porch ready to receive letters to Santa. A schedule of events for that weekend includes:
- Saturday, Dec. 1 - Tours from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. after Jackson parade
- Sunday, Dec. 2 - Tours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2 - Santa Claus from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Bring the kids and your cameras.
- Sunday, Dec. 9 - Storytelling and tours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Bring the kids and your cameras.
- Sunday, Dec. 16 - Tours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 6 - Happy New Year! Tours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Private tours throughout the week can be arranged for family and friends, schools, organizations or other interested groups. If interested, you can call Pat Fosse at 573-450-1530 or Margie Schwent at 573-270-4314.
The museum is located at 224 East Adams Street in Jackson, Mo.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.