Tips on dealing with holiday stress | News
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS)- Whether it's picking out gifts, standing in line, or dealing with family, the holidays present many unavoidable stresses.
To deal with the stress, use these tips from the Mayo Clinic.
1) Acknowledge your feelings. You don't have to be happy.
2) If you are sad, reach out to a family member or friend.
3) Be realistic. The holidays don't have to be perfect.
4) Set aside differences with family or friends.
5) Stick to a budget for buying gifts.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Cape Girardeau County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sikeston man facing additional charges for alleged violation of protection order
- Man wanted in connected to shooting at Sikeston Eagles
- Sikeston man facing felony domestic violence charges
- Scott City School PTO to host annual dinner auction March 8
- Sikeston Convention, Visitors Bureau hosting photo contest