Tips on dealing with holiday stress | News
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS)- Whether it's picking out gifts, standing in line, or dealing with family, the holidays present many unavoidable stresses.
To deal with the stress, use these tips from the Mayo Clinic.
1) Acknowledge your feelings. You don't have to be happy.
2) If you are sad, reach out to a family member or friend.
3) Be realistic. The holidays don't have to be perfect.
4) Set aside differences with family or friends.
5) Stick to a budget for buying gifts.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.